Combination Arborist Tree Surgery Training
Combination Arborist Tree Surgery Course
Over recent years we have had many candidates travelling from over 10 European countries to train with us. This is because UK sets the highest standard within the industry, and we pride ourselves on being a ‘Centre of Excellence’ in the UK.
We offer you the original, longest standing and most comprehensive month long Combination Arb Course. Our Instructors are leading experts in the arboriculture, first aid and tree inspections fields. It is with this wealth of knowledge we proudly prepare individuals for a career in aboriculture.
We run our Combination Arborist course for people who are keen to get into the Tree Surgery industry:
4 Week Tree Surgery Course
A really excellent grounding for those who want to start their career as an Arborist. Our Team has a wealth of knowledge based on our many years of experience. Our courses are are not to be confused with cheaper imitations who do not provide the complete suite of qualifications offered by this course.
The course breakdown is as follows:
- NPTC 201/202/203 (CS30/31) – 5-day Lantra Chainsaw Maint. Cross Cutting and Felling of Trees (up to 380mm) plus NPTC Assess
- NPTC 206/306 (CS38) – 5-day Lantra Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue – plus NPTC Assess
- NPTC 308 (CS39) – 3-day Using Chainsaw from Rope and Harness – plus NPTC Assess
- Woodchipper – 1 day Lantra or NPTC
- Basic Tree Inspection (BTI) – Lantra Qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – OFFQUAL
Become a qualified arborist in the UK and beyond, on our 4-week course, £2,950 including all training, assessments and VAT.
NPTC qualifications are well regarded across the world and independently assessed to a high standard.
Trainees would need to have good English because the assessments cannot be conducted in other languages, and previous experience within this industry would be an advantage.